530 Seventh Avenue
Built in 1930, 530 Seventh Avenue has been updated with wood and concrete floors and soaring loft-like ceilings, featuring some of the most spectacular views of the city. The property amenities include direct elevator access to The Skylark, a classically styled year-round rooftop bar, access to additional conference rooms available at Space 530, a full service co-working environment for innovative brands and creative companies seeking unique office and showroom space, offering a range of flexible options - members enjoy a place to co-work, network and build their business. The building is Wired Certified Platinum. A Wired Certified building offers tenants a choice of multiple high-speed broadband providers and features an innovative and cutting-edge telecommunications system.
Major tenants in the property include a diverse mix of creative use tenants such technology firms Custora, Influential and Lifeworks Technology; P/R and marketing firms such as J Public Relations, DuJour Media, Junction37 and Fred & Farid; and high-end fashion and accessory brands such as Truefacet, Adama Partners, New Balance, and Asics.
• On-site property management
• All original fine lobby details faithfully restored
• 24/7 lobby attendant
• Newly renovated destination dispatch elevators
• Common areas on all divided floors newly renovated
• Versatile space configurations
• Lower-level storage space
• Exclusive access and discounted rates at The Skylark
• Meeting space available at Space 530, a creative co-working and shared office environment
• On-site physical therapist available for therapy and training
• Great proximity to all major transportation hubs
• Parking and Citi Bike Station within one block