530 7th Avenue
In the heart of the Fashion District, 530 7th Avenue remains the premier location for today's most well-known fashion companies. Current tenants include top names in the contemporary, junior and missy category, as well as designer, bridge, menswear, urban, footwear and the accessory labels. 530 7th Avenue is also home to Space 530, a deluxe, full-service, ready-to-occupy, showroom environment for brands seeking unique showrooms with flexible terms in a premier building and location.
Completed in 1930, the Art Deco building - consisting of 30 floors and more than 560,000 square feet of showroom space - has been updated with wood and concrete floors and soaring loft-like ceilings, featuring many spectacular views. Space sizes range from full floors of 7,200 square feet to 18,200 square feet - to divided units as small as 1,000 square feet. Premier tenants include Quiksilver, Baby Phat, Kellwood, Perry Ellis, Maggy London, Max Mara, Chaus and Newsweek.
- On-site property management
- All original fine lobby details faithfully restored
- State-of-the-art elevators
- 24/7 lobby attendant
- Common areas on all divided floors newly renovated
- Versatile space configurations
- Close proximity to Grand Central Terminal, Penn Station, Port Authority and subway lines
- Lower-level storage space