525 7th Avenue
This beautiful corner 23-story building on 7th Avenue and West 38th Street is home to many of today's top fashion companies, housing some of the hottest names in the contemporary, junior and missy category, as well as designer, bridge, menswear, urban and children's wear. It also houses a wide range of industry-leading office tenants.
The building's lobby, elevators, hallways, bathrooms and façade all have been restored. With more than 520,000 square feet, the building offers office and showroom space ranging from 900 square feet to full floors of 25,000 square feet. Premier tenants include Nicole Miller, SouthPole, NYC Knitwear, Playbill, Jones New York, Schoolnet and Starbucks.
- On-site property management
- All original fine lobby details faithfully restored
- State-of-the-art elevators
- 24/7 lobby attendant
- Common areas on all divided floors newly renovated
- Versatile space configurations
- Close proximity to Grand Central Terminal, Penn Station, Port Authority and subway lines